Virtual Training MES121 - aspenONE Process Explorer: Process Data Analysis using aspenONE Process Explorer
MES121: Process Data Analysis Using aspenONE Process Explorer®
View data coming from your process using aspenONE Process Explorer. Customise the appearance of trend plots to suit your application. Specify plots based on statistical analysis of process data (aggregates). Exploit all the features offered by aspenONE Process Explorer concerning process data trending and graphic creation/viewing. Integrate real-time or historical data from your process into Windows desktop programs, such as Microsoft Excel. Configure Alarm Alerts and Alert Subscription to monitor your process variables and make sure they stay within defined specs.
- Process Operators, Engineers, and Managers responsible for troubleshooting, optimising, or reporting a process monitored by Aspen InfoPlus.21
- Process Graphic Designers responsible for developing a graphical representation of a process unit or equipment.
- Summarise features and capability of aspenOne Process Explorer.
- Customise trend plots to suit your application.
- Specify plots based on statistical analysis of process data.
- 3 Day course