Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Unparalleled Visualisation and Analytics in a Single Real-Time Environment
How do you effectively collect, manage and leverage the vast amount of data within your organisation? The key is an efficient Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
Based on the ISA-S95 framework, aspenONE® MES delivers efficient data management, operational intelligence via rich visualisation and analytics, and improved production execution— enabling process manufacturers to quickly identify and resolve operational issues.
Bring together the power of data to operate your plant more efficient, with advanced visualisation software that helps production, quality and process engineers remedy and avoid events that limit production profitability.
Enhance Plant Production with AspenTech MES Solutions
- Real-Time Database & Historian
- Collect, store and utilise data for trending and reporting.
- Enterprise Operations Reporting (EOR)
- Powerful calculation and reporting solution for metal accounting and other reporting needs. Trending and Reporting.
- Downtime Management
- Complete solution to manage plant delays for organisations.
- Weighbridge Solutions
- Fully integrated weighbridge solution for all products received, dispatched and weighed internal to your organisation.
- Equipment Monitoring Solutions
- Solution for managing assets and operations effectively to ensure cost efficiency.
Consistent User Interface for ALL Applications
- Discover the origin of production losses
- Reduce time to identify problems
- Improve product quality & asset utilisation
- Identify opportunities for improving product quality, yield, throughput & safety
- Monitor and Share your most important KPIs
- Insight into Equipment Availability, Performance and Quality
Real-time database & historian (Aspen InfoPlus.21®)
Improve work practices and reduce downtime and changeovers with real-time traceability from multiple sources to create a complete picture of production operations.
Benefits of a Real-time database & historian
• Effectively manage data in real-time.
• Integrated analysis with all process and production data.
• Visualize data anytime & anywhere (tablets, smartphone, laptop).
• Make better & faster business decisions.
• Improve Production Execution to higher profitability.
• Aggregated process, production and business information.
• Automated audit and compliance processes.
Enterprise operations reporting (EOR)
Powerful calculation and reporting solution for metal accounting and other reporting needs.
The EOR solution is well geared to channel accounting and other data across entire organizations in order to be able to report as “one version of the truth” with detailed accuracy.
Data-driven architecture with a flexible data model that can adapt to the needs of any operation.
Security enriched interactive dashboards are fast, graphical screens to make KPI information available to the users. The EOR supports a three-tier security model based on authentication, role and object.
A rich portal visualization solution for process industry applications which aggregates information from many sources and simplifies user access to information.
Complete solution to manage plant delays for organisations.
Monitor tags to start and stop delays on the MES system.
Categories plant delays according to 4 user defined levels Automatic and manual delays are possible OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) is calculated and stored on the MES.
BluDowntime not only provides the business with an effective and configurable application to monitor and manage plant delays but also can update the ERP system with notifications and reconciled delays data.
Various Downtime reports provided A rich portal visualization solution for process industry applications which aggregates information from many sources and simplifies user access to information.
Fully integrated weighbridge solution for all products received, dispatched and weighed internal to your organization.
- Fully scalable solution to weigh material/products
- Weighing process of each truck according to predefined contract requirements with the customer’s suppliers and haulers.
- Multiple weighbridges can be controlled by a single operator station or from multiple stations.
- Full transactional data. Each transaction across a weighbridge is documented with a printout which is presented to the driver for signature and used as an official document between the customer’s company and the vendor.