100 or more services are provided by Azure Cloud
What is happening in the industry?
- 2018 80% of SMBs deploy the cloud.
- 2020 60% of Global 2000 companies will double their productivity via the cloud.
How can the cloud help me?
- Data capacity
- By 2020, the amount of high-value data will double.
- Industry standards must be met for data compliance.
- Public cloud is growing at 6x the rate of IT spending through 2020. Moving to the cloud reduces costs.
- Data and infrastructure availability
- Customers need to ensure availability and infrastructure reliability.
- Secure data
- Customers need constant secure technology; 76% of enterprises are restricting access to sensitive data to limited individuals.
Where do I start?
- Take these steps:
- Back up your data to the cloud
- Mitigate the impact of disasters
- Secure your data in the cloud
With Azure backup solutions, you can protect your data and applications to avoid costly business interruptions and meet compliance requirements. Securely extend your on-premises backup storage and data archiving solutions to the cloud? Reduce cost and complexity, and achieve efficiency and scalability.
Even a minor outage can put you at a competitive disadvantage. Be ready with a business continuity plan that includes disaster recovery for all your major IT systems???without the expense of secondary infrastructure.
With an increase in security breaches and cybercrimes, companies are rightfully concerned about the security of their data in the cloud. Stay protected with Azure security.
- 100 or more services are provided by Azure Cloud, including Virtual Machines, Storage, Databases, Backup, Azure Active Directory, Analytics, and more.
- Forrester Consulting concluded that datacentre costs are reduced by $12M when switched to Azure.
- 90% of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Take advantage of the most compliant of any cloud provider.
- Simplify tape management with significant cost savings, short recovery times, and up to 99 years of retention.
- Stored in geo-replicated storage, maintaining 6 copies of data across 2 Azure datacentres.
- 99.9% service availability.
- Leverage advanced analytics and threat intelligence to detect attacks.
- Simplify investigation for rapid threat response.
- Use access and application controls to block malicious activity.
- Restore services during a site outage at the primary datacentre.
- Protect Hyper-V, VMWare, and physical servers with System Center and SQL Server Always On.