Sage on Azure
Businesses worldwide are increasingly looking to the cloud as the preferred location for deploying and consuming software.
Whether you are a new customer investing in Sage ERP or you are a current customer wanting to ‘lift and shift’ your Sage application from your on-premise servers to the cloud, Microsoft Azure enables businesses to accelerate the speed of doing business anywhere, anytime with the choice and flexibility brought by the cloud. Let us help you focus on value-added customer experiences, while streamlining infrastructure and delivering cost savings, on your path to digital transformation.
Businesses worldwide are increasingly looking to the cloud as the preferred location for deploying and consuming software. As small to mid-sized enterprise businesses become more comfortable with hybrid and cloud-only deployments, the depth and breadth of ERP and CRM workloads provide compelling scenarios. To meet the market demands and expectations, Sage end to end On-Premise solutions are supported to run on Azure or Hybrid.
Now you can run your Sage application fully in the cloud to help you move faster, do more, and save money while utilising the power of Azure, in the way that best suits the needs of your business.
- SLA for 99.95% uptime guaranteed by Microsoft
- You choose the Data Centre to run from, from 62 regions
- Deploy faster Cloud-Based services
- Shift CapEx to Opex (Capital Expenditure to Operational Expenditure) – Focus more on projects that drive impact for the business
- Manage peak and Elastic demand in a digital world
Rationalise IT Investments and reduce operating costs:
- Easily scale up (or scale down) different Sage / Test / Dev / Production Environments
- Get a global, hyper-scalable Azure infrastructure that saves you money by only having to pay for the resources that you actually use
- Enable world-class security monitoring through pro-active activities
Enable Rapid Business transformation and intelligent operations:
- Continue to use the Sage Tools and Applications you are already trained on, familiar with and use every day, to bring greater business efficiencies.
- Enable the discovery of new lines of business with IoT, the internet of things, and use it to help re-imagine and identify new business opportunities
Gain district business value through speed and flexibility to support new business initiatives:
- Acquire and deploy hardware in just a few hours
- Focus on key business objectives, rather than hardware issues
- Enable backup and disaster recovery fast and seamlessly